A Complete Guide on
How To Become an AWS Certified Engineer
What is AWS?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 175 fully-featured services from data centers globally.
It is an entry-level AWS Certification that comes under the Foundational level. It is specifically designed for the individuals who are having a basic understanding of the AWS Cloud platform
1. AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
2. AWS Certified Solutions Architect
This certification is designed for the individuals who are having an experience of at least 1 year in designing distributed applications and implementation of solutions in AWS Cloud.
3. AWS Certified Developer
The AWS Certified Developer (Associate) certification is designed for those who are having at least 1 year of development experience and proficient with the development & maintenance of applications on the AWS platform
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Professional) certification is designed for those individuals who are possessing an experience of at least 2 years as a Solutions Architect in the cloud industry.
4. AWS Certified Solutions Architect
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer (Professional) which is designed for the individuals who are having industry experience of two or more years in provisioning and managing AWS architectures
5. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
1. AWS Certified Data Analytics 2. AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder 3. AWS Certified Security 4. AWS Certified Machine Learning 5. AWS Certified Advanced Networking 6. AWS Certified Database
6. AWS Specialty