Cognizant Recruitment Process: Cognizant Test Pattern For Recruitment
In this blog, you will get the all of facts about Cognizant Recruitment Process Including Aptitude Tests, Interview, Salary Details.
- The Orientation Round is the first round where, the Company representative talks to you about company.
- You can ask the various questions or queries that you have about the company meanwhile they will try to convince you to why you should join our company.
- In which they will tell you about various bonus that company offers like Leaves, Certifications, Training, Health Benefits Etc.
The Cognizant Online Exam has four sections
|No. of Questions
The total number of questions for each section and timing is completely different for an On Campus Exam and Off Campus Exam.
There will be two sets of the interview
- Technical Expert of 15-20 Mins
- HR Interview 15-20 Mins
- CTC of Cognizant is 3.38 LPA Currently
- There is No Service Agreement in the Cognizant
- In Cognizant you can give one month advance notice before leave.
- It has 16 Questions and you will get 16 mins to solve.
- This section has moderate difficulty level
- Detailed Syllabus of Quantitative Section Check here
- It has 24 Questions and you will get 35 mins to solve.
- This section is little bit lengthy and cut off for this 70-80%
- Detailed Syllabus of Logical Section Check here
- It has 22 Questions and you will get 25 mins to solve
- It has top most priority in cognizant exam
- Detailed Syllabus of Verbal Section Check here
Coding or Automata Fix:
- It has 20 Questions and you will get 20 mins to solve
- It will test the debugging skills of the candidates
- In which you will get a code with a minor error, which can be in the form of Data Type on initialized correctly or For Loop not implemented correctly.
- You will need to make some minor change like changing Int to Float or Closing For Loop Brackets Correctly
Technical Interview Round:
- As we discussed earlier there will be two round of like Technical Expert Interview and HR Interview
- In which the interviewer asks the questions based on your resume
- The Interviewer might asks some questions on coding like Matrix Addition, Printing Star Pattern or Recursion etc.
- The CS/IT Branches can except the questions on the basics of Waterfall Model, SDLC Like Cycle, DBMS, DSA and OOPS Concepts.
- The Non CS/IT students can except the questions from your Favorite Subjects of Engineering.
- For coding questions the preferred language like C or C++ like What is the use of While Loop and What is use of String.h Function.
- At finally they will ask you question on your final year project so make sure that you should know the details about your project.
Once you clear the Technical round, you will move to the HR Round.
In HR Round they will ask the question on following key points
- 5 Year Vision
- Family Details
- Can work under pressure or not
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Recruitment Process Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
High Paying Jobs In Cognizant: Click here
Also Read: TCS Recruitment Process: Click here
Also Read:Interview Question In Cognizant Interview: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here