Wipro Recruitment Process: Wipro Test Pattern For Recruitment
In this blog, you will get the all of facts about Wipro Recruitment Process Including Aptitude Tests, Interview, Salary Details.
There will be total 7 sections in the exam:
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- The roles offered by wipro for this exam are
- Project Engineer (PE)
- Graduate Engineering Trainee (GET)
- The Pattern for this exam is different for Grade A Colleges that are the Top hundred colleges of india and also different exam pattern for Grade B Colleges, Just rest of the colleges in india.
- Exam will have no negative marketing but it is adaptive in nature for Grade A Colleges the following will be the sections
Exam Pattern For Grade A Colleges:
|Section||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|HR Round||F2F||10 Mins|
- In which there will be three questions at least from Logarithms
- 2 Questions from Profit & Loss
- 2 Questions from Time & Work
- The Cut off will be around 13 Questions
- Detailed Syllabus of Verbal Section Check here
- Written Communication Test has 50% weightage
- In which you have to write a long paragraph on particular topic for e.g last month the topic was like Whether demonetization is Good or Bad.
- If you do really well in this section and you’e among the top 10% students then you may also stand to chance to upgrade your profile with Wipro Turbo Profile which has 2x salary offer
- Detailed Syllabus of Written Section Check here
- In which round there will be two questions one will be easy and other will be difficult
- There will surely be a question on pattern making program
- You have to answer at least one correctly to move on to the next round
- Detailed Syllabus of Coding Round Check here
Exam Pattern For Grade B Colleges:
- The Exam pattern for the Grade B Colleges remains the same but the numbers of questions changed Like
- Verbal 15 Questions
- Logical and Quants are merged together as Analytical Section
- Analytical Section has 15 Questions
- The Total time for all the section is 60 mins
- After again there will be coding round
- And finally you have the Written Communication Test
Technical Interview Round:
- As we discussed earlier there will be two round of like Technical Expert Interview and HR Interview
- In which the interviewer asks the questions based on your resume
- The Interview might asks some questions on coding like Matrix Addition, Printing Star Pattern or Recursion etc.
- The CS/IT Branches can except the questions on the basics of Waterfall Model, SDLC Like Cycle, DBMS, DSA and OOPS Concepts.
- The Non CS/IT students can except the questions from your Favorite Subjects of Engineering.
- For coding questions the preferred language like C or C++ like What is the use of While Loop and What is use of String.h Function.
- At finally they will ask you question on your final year project so make sure that you should know the details about your project.
Once you clear the Technical round, you will move to the HR Round.
In HR Round they will ask the question on following key points
- 5 Year Vision
- Family Details
- Can work under pressure or not
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Recruitment Process Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
High Paying Jobs In Wipro: Click here
Also Read: Cognizant Recruitment Process: Click here
Also Read:Interview Question In Cognizant Interview: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here