Tech Mahindra Test Pattern 2020 | Tech Mahindra Selection Process 2020 | Tech Mahindra Interview Process 2020 | Tech MahindraHiring Process 2020
In this blog, we going to see as detailed Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, providing information technology (IT) services and business process outsourcing (BPO) to companies in various vertical and horizontal markets. Anand Mahindra is the Chairman of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process 2020: Academic Criteria
- BCA / B.Sc / BCS (Non-engineering courses like BCA / BCS / B.Sc.-Mathematics / Computer Science)
- Graduation in 2018,2019
- Minimum of 60%/First Class or equivalent in SSC, Graduation
- Minimum of 60% (equivalent) or above in HSC & Diploma (incase done).
- Not more than a 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of the academic year after joining a course
- Candidate should be comfortable for 2 years bond of 1 L
- Sometimes Tech Mahindra has a minimum 70% marks requirement across the entire education but this criterion varies from college to college.
Required Skill Set:
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- A meticulous and organized approach to work
- Mainframe knowledge/certification would be an added advantage
Job Roles Offered by Tech Mahindra to Freshers:
|CTC and Service agreement
|Associate Systems Engineer
|Candidates will be paid 2.47 LPA during training and 3.07 LPA on
completion of the probation period
Candidate have to serve 2 Years of service agreement
|1. Good understanding of operating systems(OS), computer fundamentals.
2. Good analytical and problem-solving skills
3. Good Programming Skills.
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process:
Tech Mahindra conducts the following four rounds of Interview Process.
- Online Aptitude round
- Essay Writing Round
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Round 1 Details:
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process: Online Aptitude
|Number of Questions
|English Language General 1
|English Language General 2
|English Language Comprehension
|Verbal Reasoning General
|Verbal Reasoning Paragraph
Round 2 Details:
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process: Essay writing
- In the Essay writing round, one picture will be shown on the screen. You need to write an essay in 200 words. This essay should be completed in 15 minutes. This is also an elimination round. Example Picture: An old man crossing a road on zebra lines.
- This round will test your understanding and literary skills.
Round 3 Details:
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process: Technical Interview Round
Technical Interview –
- This round is for candidates who clear the written round. The candidate can expect questions on any from the subject of study. Good subject knowledge is required to clear this round.
- A candidate should have the knowledge of Data structures, algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Networking, OOPs concepts and a programming language of one’s choice. Candidates from branches other than CS should prepare for subjects related to their branch.
- CS candidates will be tested on coding during the interview. The panel will also be asking questions from the resume, so one should be well prepared with what they have written in their CV.
- Questions related to puzzles are also asked in this round.
- Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company’s technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
- In the technical round, some of the subjects you will be tested include C, C++, JAVA, and SQL. Along with them, prepare on two more subjects from your branch.
- In most of the technical interviews, the interview panel will ask your favorite subject – in the case of which you can speak out the subjects you have prepared.
- You will be getting questions from the summer project as well as the final year project as well.
Round 4 Details:
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process: HR Round
- HR Round is the Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate’s personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses have done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family, etc.
- Your overall personality is considered in this round and as you are applying in an IT company so of course, you coding language skills and knowledge may again be tested in this stage also. So prepare yourself according to this.
- You can refer to these blogs for the HR Interview Question. Here we have mentioned all frequently asked questions with their sample answer.
Check it out Latest Tech Mahindra Recruitment: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Tech Mahindra: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Tech Mahindra: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Tech Mahindra: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Recruitment Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Every Amount You Donate Will Bring Us Closer To Finding A Cure: Donate Us
Capgemini Latest News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Best Site For Edit A Video Online: Clipchamp: Click here
Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2020: Click here