Cyber Security:Career, Salary, Education, Responsibility, Scope & Everything About Cyber Security
In this section of Career Advice, we are going to cover topic “Cyber Security”.
What is Cyber Security salary ?
The national average for a Cyber Security salary is ₹79,846 in India.
Cyber security has never been more important. With leaks, bad actors, and GDPR all in the news, every tech firm is concerned with securing user data and how it flows through the world. But does a typical cyber security salary match that universal importance?
Basically yes,it does. A cyber security salary is in slight degree of difference,in reality.
If you’re looking to expand your cybersecurity team, here are the five highest-paid security jobs and their salary ranges, so you have the salary insights you need to net the talent you lack. These five job titles return different salary ranges, so each is worth examining.
- Application Security Engineer :This cybersecurity role tops the list with an average salary range that falls between ₹406K to ₹1,520K.And the Average salary is ₹996K according to glassdoor.
- Network Security Analyst: Another of the highest-paid cybersecurity jobs, Network Security Analysts make on average between ₹304K to ₹865KAnd the Average salary is ₹533K according to glassdoor.
- IS Security Manager: Another of the highest-paid cybersecurity jobs highlighted.(We did not include any exec-level roles in this list as CISO, CTO, and CDO titles are understood to make C-level type salaries across the board.) With a salary range that falls between ₹324K to ₹2,692K And the Average salary is ₹975K according to glassdoor.
- Cybersecurity Analyst: ₹307K to ₹1,004K.For Senior-level roles, companies should expect qualified candidates to ask for the higher end of the average salary range due to their elevated strategic thinking and proven in-depth cybersecurity analytics capabilities.Average salary is ₹498K according to glassdoor.
- IS Security Engineer: Rounding out this list of the highest-paid cybersecurity jobs is the Information Systems Security Engineer. This role nets an average salary range of ₹264K to ₹1,335K. Average salary is ₹733K according to glassdoor.
Finding a job according to your skills is not difficult. For convenience you can refer our site for Jobs In Cyber Security: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
TCS NQT 2020 Programming Coding Questions With Answers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
Reliance Jio launched Jio Browser With Encrypted Connection: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Will PUBG Came Back To India? If Yes Then Why?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here