TCS Company Will Honor All 40,000 Job Offers Made To Freshers Till Date
Shares of TCS Company / Tata Consultancy Services Ltd rose as much as 7.9% on Friday as investors shrugged off the software service firm’s warning on coronavirus risks to focus on sales wins and its promise to push ahead with hiring this year.
The TCS Company’s chief operating officer N Ganapathy Subramaniam said there are 3.55 lakh employees working in India at present, and 90 percent of them are now connected with secure workplaces to serve clients’ needs.
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. will not affect any layoffs due to coronavirus lockdowns nor will it give any salary hikes this year, India’s largest software services exporter said while announcing its March quarter results on Thursday.
The Tata group company, which has about 4.5 lakh employees worldwide, also said it will not rescind job offers to 40,000 new hires and get all of them on-board.
Will TCS Company Fire Employee?
- Here’s good news, that no Employee Will Be Fired
- Taking a strong and bold stand during a possible recession due to coronavirus, TCS Company has declared that none of their 4.5 lakh employees will be fired in 2020.
Top MNC Companies are Hiring: Apply ASAP
How many employees will TCS Company hire?
- TCS Company has also announced that they will honor all job offers made to date.
- This means 40,000 freshers will be on-boarded in the coming months.
No pay hikes at TCS Company but jobs are safe
- TCS Company Head of human resources Milind Lakkad said, “We have decided not to give any salary hikes this time,”
- As a result of the weak forecast for the rest of 2020, TCS has announced that its employees will receive a 0% salary hike in 2020.
Check it out Latest TCS Recruitment: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of TCS: Click here
HR Interview Questions of TCS: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In TCS: Click here
Hurry Up !! Limited Seats Available !! Webinar on Roadmap For How To Become Full Stack Developer and How To Get a Job Within Less Time Period: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Capgemini Latest News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Best Site For Edit A Video Online: Clipchamp: Click here
Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2020: Click here