TCS Test Pattern 2020 | TCS Selection Process 2020 | TCS Interview Process 2020 | TCS Hiring Process 2020
In this blog we are going to cover a detail TCS Test Pattern 2020 | TCS Selection Process 2020 | TCS Interview Process 2020 | TCS Hiring Process 2020
About TCS: As we all know about Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the Indian largest company by market capitalization.
TCS Selection Process 2020: Academic Criteria
- Minimum 60% throughout the degree.
- No backlogs should be there.
- A gap in studies for up to 2 years is allowed for valid reasons.
- Only those candidates that have graduated from full-time courses are eligible
- Minimum age criteria are 18 years
- Applicants with more than three years work experience are not eligible for these placements
- A maximum of one pending backlog in the highest qualification is permitted at the time of applying which should be cleared if selected.
TCS Selection Process 2020: Aptitude Test/ Test Pattern
|Section||Number of Questions||Time allotted (in mins)|
|English/ Essay Writing||10||10|
- Email Writing: You will be given instructions and a set of keywords. Follow the exact directions, and use all the keywords in the same order as listed in the question. Omit all unnecessary details from your email. Your answer should be a minimum of 50 words; the ideal length is 70-80 words
- Analytical Reasoning/ Quantitative: This section tests your quantitative and reasoning ability. Time management is critical.
- Programming Language/ Logic: Efficiency this is a new round introduced by TCS where candidates must answer 10 multiple choice questions on C language based on basic programming concepts.
- Coding Test: This test is of the Command-Line Programming type where candidates are required to solve one programming question in 20 minutes in C language using an inbuilt online compiler. Prepare for basic programs like leap year GCD, Fibonacci series, HCF, LCM, odd/ even series, etc.
Personal Interviews of TCS Selection Process 2020:
In Personal Interviews there are basically three rounds technical, managerial and HR.
#1 TCS Selection Process 2020: Technical Round
- Pick two domains or technologies as your specialization and study them in-depth including new versions and updates.
- Cover the general and basic programming concepts with proper syntax.
- Knowledge of C language is a must.
- Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round.
- Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company’s technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
- Be prepared for detailed questions on the projects you’ve worked on. You could also be asked to write programs during the interview.
#2 TCS Selection Process 2020: Managerial Round
The managerial round of interviews is more skills-based and more technical.
This helps the hiring manager understand how you’ll think and act in tough management situations.
#3 TCS Selection Process 2020: HR Round
HR Round is the Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate’s personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses have done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family, etc.
You can refer to these blogs for the HR Interview Question. Here we have mentioned all frequently asked questions with their sample answer.
Check it out Latest TCS Recruitment: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of TCS: Click here
HR Interview Questions of TCS: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In TCS: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Recruitment Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Every Amount You Donate Will Bring Us Closer To Finding A Cure: Donate Us
Capgemini Latest News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Best Site For Edit A Video Online: Clipchamp: Click here
Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2020: Click here