Full Stack Developer:Career, Salary, Education, Responsibility, Scope & Everything About Software Developer
In this section of Career Advice, we are going to cover topic “Full Stack Developer”.
What does a Full Stack Developer do?
- Basically, A Full Stack developer is a person who can develop both client and server software.
- Full Stack developers have the functional knowledge and ability to take a concept and turn it into a finished product.
- They understand how everything works from top to bottom and can anticipate problems accordingly.
- As the Web has grown more complex and as more becomes possible on the Internet, developers have gotten more specialized.
- That means that web development now means a lot of different things depending on what a web developer specializes in. Here are the three main categories:
- Front end development (the visible parts of a website or app)
- Back end development (the “under the hood” databases and infrastructure)
- Full stack development (a hybrid of both). Full stack can apply to a web stack, mobile stack, or a native application stack (i.e. software programs for specific devices)
Education required for Full Stack Developer:
- Full Stack Developer generally have a bachelor’s degree, specifically in computer science, software engineering, or any equivalent field related to it. And have a strong programming knowledge.
- Ideally, one or more third-party library like ReactJS or Angular
- Programming languages and libraries like Ruby, PHP, Python
- Experience with databases
- Version control
- Knowledge of security concerns and best practices
- Ideally, some knowledge of web or visual design, plus user experience best practices
In addition to mastering HTML and CSS, Full Stack Developer also knows how to:
- Program a server (like using PHP, ASP, Python, or Node)
- Program a database (like using SQL, SQLite, or MongoDB)
- Median Annual Salary: ₹905K
- Top 10% Annual Salary: More than ₹1,640K
- Bottom 10% Annual Salary: Less than ₹467K
Duties & Responsibilities:
Full Stack developer developers typically do the following:
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- A Full Stack developer developer may work full or part-time in an office setting, or may choose to conduct business at home.
- Travel may be involved if one chooses to freelance.
- Some full stack developers freelance their skills to various organizations, while others choose to outsource their skills to organizations by using their expertise to act as consultants or independent contractors.
Finding a job according to your skills is not difficult. For convenience you can refer our site for Jobs In Full Stack Developer: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Career Advice Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Also Read:Interview Question Of Full Stack Developer: Click here
Also Read: Cyber Security: Career, Salary, Education, Responsibility, Scope: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here